Monday, December 20, 2010

full term

I wasn't particularly open to the usual belly bump pics during my pregnancy. But when I started nearing the end of my third trimester, I felt a little guilty about that but too unorganized to arrange some full term pictures to be taken.

About a week later, I received a card in the mail from my friend, Debbie. Remember my mentioning Debbie on this post? She offered the precious gift of a photo session! I was able to have my belly bump photos after all. Debbie came over last Sunday when it had just started to snow and I was 2 days shy of being full term or 37 weeks. These are some of our favorites. Thank you, Debbie, for a dear gift we will enjoy forever.

2 comments:

  1. How in the world did I not know you had a blog? Love it... and added you to my blog roll. I'm so glad you enjoyed the photos. It was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are beautiful!!!! Love them! Great job Debbie:) Lauren you look so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete