
Our next few months are rather exciting, so as a person that loves to organize information, I'd love to document our goings-on.
Today is August 4th. We leave for Africa September 4th, and from now until we depart, I will only be in Nashville for one precious weekend. This weekend, I'm looking forward to fete-ing my future sister-in-law at a bridal shower; next weekend, we are headed to East TN to spend time with Jim's fam; and the weekend of August 29th, my brother is to become a husband. We leave for Africa 6 days later and land in Johannesburg on my 28th birthday. Oh, and Jim has a work trip to Denver somewhere in there too.
So perhaps another reason to begin this blog is because I am procrastinating at the moment and because I am a bit relaxed from a happy hour spent with dear co-workers this evening.

No comments:
Post a Comment