Saturday and Sunday were filled with glorious weather, long walks in the neighborhood, an attempt to make a recipe from Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and a massage I splurged on due to seeing half price gift cards on halfoffdepot.com. Tonight Karen and I shared a meal and were pampered by Ruthie with facial peels. I loved catching up with them! Tomorrow I am going to pretty up my toenails for Ryan's wedding. (This is quite the beauty regimen!) I am a blessed and thankful girl.Tuesday, August 25, 2009
fabulous week
I've had a wonderful week. Friday evening I went to happy hour with friends, eating French onion soup, as I was en route to see Julie & Julia with Jim. This was one movie I felt incredibly well prepared to see, having read 3 books about French cooking in Q1...My Life in France, Julie & Julia, and The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry. We thoroughly enjoyed the film, although it made me a little sad to think it may spoil the chance of a movie based strictly on Julia's life.
Saturday and Sunday were filled with glorious weather, long walks in the neighborhood, an attempt to make a recipe from Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and a massage I splurged on due to seeing half price gift cards on halfoffdepot.com. Tonight Karen and I shared a meal and were pampered by Ruthie with facial peels. I loved catching up with them! Tomorrow I am going to pretty up my toenails for Ryan's wedding. (This is quite the beauty regimen!) I am a blessed and thankful girl.
Saturday and Sunday were filled with glorious weather, long walks in the neighborhood, an attempt to make a recipe from Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and a massage I splurged on due to seeing half price gift cards on halfoffdepot.com. Tonight Karen and I shared a meal and were pampered by Ruthie with facial peels. I loved catching up with them! Tomorrow I am going to pretty up my toenails for Ryan's wedding. (This is quite the beauty regimen!) I am a blessed and thankful girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment