Thursday, September 22, 2011

fall sun hat

We are headed to the beach in a few short weeks. THE BEACH! I am beyond excited. We will be there for a week with my family, a few days together as a trio, and then James and I are staying for my college girls' annualish reunion. Yep, breaking all the rules and bringing a male along this year. As you can see, James will be prepared to play with the sun out of his sweet blue eyes in this reversible hat I made him. The pattern is from the oliver + s book little things to sew. The hat took a ridiculous amount of time to make (this reveals nothing about my sewing abilities, right?), but now that I see it on my little nugget's head, it was worth it. A special thanks to my sister-in-law (and family) for the book - it was a lovely birthday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment