Jim and I headed to Charleston at the end of April to go meet our new nephew, Bailey Jameson Pyle, who was born on April 5th. He is absolutely beautiful. Jim and I enjoyed holding him for a few days and playing with ever-energetic Marlee. She is talking up a storm and cracking us up with her little phrases like, "Hey guys!" It was a sweet time together and we're excited about seeing them in a few weeks in East Tennessee.Sunday, May 16, 2010
introducing Bailey Jameson Pyle
Jim and I headed to Charleston at the end of April to go meet our new nephew, Bailey Jameson Pyle, who was born on April 5th. He is absolutely beautiful. Jim and I enjoyed holding him for a few days and playing with ever-energetic Marlee. She is talking up a storm and cracking us up with her little phrases like, "Hey guys!" It was a sweet time together and we're excited about seeing them in a few weeks in East Tennessee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment