*My grandmother loves the Dodgers. She grew up listening to their games on the radio when they were formerly of Brooklyn. Also, she's incredibly observant. She told me I ate my key lime donut "with gusto!" I didn't even know I was being watched!
*My grandfather can still fish in the waves of the ocean. And he laughs at videos on youtube.
*My mom has "still got it!" She got out of a citation while walking Ollie on the beach without a permit.
*My dad can match "The Hoff" - my mom and I spotted him jogging on the beach with Ollie...topless.
*My great aunt Becky can still make everyone laugh. And she's in love with her new granddaughter.
*My great uncle Ory served in Vietnam and is quite the cook.
*My aunt LeAnn is a sweetheart. I enjoyed our conversations during our drive together.
*My cousin Garrett takes after both his parents and was so helpful with Ollie.

No comments:
Post a Comment